This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I ask my friend out?
11-09-2012, 08:14 PM
How do I ask my friend out?
Ok, I am 13 years old and my friend is 13 as well. We are both home schooled and live 30 min from each other. We have known each other 9 years, and I like her very much. I have an email and facebook account and she does not. I would like to be her boyfriend but I don't want to harm our friendship. Please Help me...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:22 PM

first go out as friends and eventually move to be boy friend.

Ads

Ask causally.
Like 'I'm off to see a movie-you wanna come?' I bet she'd be thrilled to bits, but she'd try not to show it Wink also look for signs she likes you x

I don't know if you will think this is old-fashioned, but here's what happened to me. When I was in junior high school, a boy in one of my classes approached me. He invited me to lunch at his home. I got permission. His mother drove him to my house and picked me up. His mother made a lovely lunch and we a great time on their ranch. I don't see anything wrong with that for you. Ask your Mom first and then invite the girl. It's a good way to get better acquainted and it's not sneaky.

TELL THE THING THAT THEY ARE A FREAK NOB WE HAVING FUN