This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
School issues/relationship issues, please help!?
10-02-2012, 05:01 PM
School issues/relationship issues, please help!?
So nikita is bezzys with laura and laura fancies danny and wants him for her own. But I'm dating danny and nikita told me he is cheating with no proof so its obivious that she just wants laura to have danny.
I want to tell nikita to grow up and get lost out of my relationship but if I do she will go to the head of house. I can't show them the messages on twitter because my account isn't personal its gir from invader zim. So I want to know how to tell nikita to get f*cked and pI55 off away from me and danny but she will tell the head teacher and I'm apparently an all goody goody student and danny is a bit ruthless even if I do say so myself. But the teachers always try and tell me what to do?! Can you believe that!?!?! They tell me who I should date and who not to date!!!!!!!!! :O

Well I wannt know:
How to tell nikita to pI55 off
And
How to tell the teachers that I can be with who I want to be with and they can't boss me around relationship wise

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 05:09 PM

just like that

Ads

10-02-2012, 05:09 PM

delete this question, make a new one, and shorten it up. i'm not reading that, it's too long.
but hey, i get points for this. whoopeee.