This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are your thoughts on the US Gov getting involved with internet affairs?
11-09-2012, 08:18 PM
What are your thoughts on the US Gov getting involved with internet affairs?
i guess with the increased amount of Cyber Terrorists, the US Gov. is now getting involved with internet affairs now. so, what are your thoughts on it?
my thoughts where
"OMG!? WTF? O_O"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:26 PM

no. we have rights, and they have no right to snoop around on emails, which is private.

Ads

Seriously are you really that surprised. Do you not think they are already monitoring all our emails etc. I do . So they are pretending to keep us and our data safe but they are just continuing what they have always done. No surprise there.

Wake up and smell the invasion of privacy. The government wants to control and run everything. They are probably monitoring every e-mail, facebook, myspcae, twitter, etc.....oh they will say it's in our best interests to combat terrorism, so that media and people will believe the bull. It's just another way of limiting independent thought, press, etc....they already manipulate the press releases to suit their own purpose and the general media is so dumb they don't even check it out for themselves, they just run with it......
It's exactly what the elites of the world, and the left-wingers want, the downfall of what America was founded upon.
Cass Sunstein who is the Administrator of the Office Of Information and Regulatory Affairs for the Obama Admin. says, "Government agents (and their allies) might enter chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups and attempt to undermine percolating conspiracy theories by raising doubts about their factual premises, causal logic or implications for political action."

I think Pootie said it all. I have to agree with him 100%