This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what are the best ways to advertise your business at FACEBOOK?
11-09-2012, 08:18 PM
what are the best ways to advertise your business at FACEBOOK?
Any recommendation for advertise the business at FACEBOOK ? Is it useful, need assistance….

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:26 PM

you can't advertise on facebook

Ads

Create a group or a fan page with info photos

Advertise on Facebook is a better option to expand your product or business...Facebook is a social networking platform where you can promote business and marketing too, this is right way to increase the contact with internet users. You should work on various things such as link yourself with the people on internet by using facebook profile, One thing you have to do is set up an account (a specific kind for businesses at the bottom of the Facebook homepage) After Set up the account. Join some groups. Make "friends" according to your business need..join those people who wanna be likely to patron your business profile to promote and marketing between the big network...but it need a lot of efforts you may complete all the work by getting services from any company who provide all.. magicsolv.com is the name which i am listening these days why don't you hire 'em to less your labour... once I tried 'n' got something possitive from 'em you may also find some more as much as mine.good luck.