This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need advice, I have this huge crush on someone I've never met?
10-02-2012, 05:06 PM
I need advice, I have this huge crush on someone I've never met?
There's a guy on twitter, we talk a lot, he is so sweet, and kind, and I really really like him, I was talking to him and he said 'if only you lived here' and I was like :O because I do genuinely "twitter love" him, I really want to meet him too, he lived in Scotland though. And no he is not some perverted man. Trust me, I know him well enough. I don't know what to do. I'm crazy tbh, I have this crush on someone I've never met, it genuinely makes me sad that I won't be able to go out with him, and I feel like I'm such a weirdo. Any advice of help?

Thank you(:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 05:14 PM

you should really do some video chatting with him. if you already have and know there isn't any danger you should go visit him of corse have someone go with you incase he is just acting all kind and wants to murder you.

Ads

its not weird. i have heard so many stories about people who have fell in love over twitter and tumblr. and in most of the stories they end up meeting eachother and everything works out. It just depends how much effort you put into it.
its really up to you though. if you really know him, like him and you want to give it a try then go ahead and try long distance. who knows maybe you will meet him one day..

relax that has happened to me once. but you don't know him like that. yea he is sweet but be careful. Don't feel bad and don't feel sad at least keep in contact don't give out to much info once you feel comfortable maybe you can send letters. keep in contact and make a promise saying that you will forever talk unitil you will meet, thats what i did.

Aw you'll get over it.. Try find some boys at school or something to take your mind off him.. Don't go on twitter as much.. Or tell him how you feel through a direct / private message then don't go on as much and explain you don't want to go as much because you're getting upset you can't go out with him. Still don't tell him your address or anything though. I know this probably isnt true in your case but just be careful as some perverts act trustworthy etc then it gets bad.. So be careful

oh hun, you're not a weirdo!!

kinda normal, by my standards. dont worry, it will go in time, but in the mean time, humor it, just be carful Smile

help me, im so worried: http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...451AA5mfrq

hun i did the same asyou I had a crush on someone never met. 4 years down the line we meet monthly as its long distance and are deeply in love your not weird!!!!

You made a connection with a person you'll most likely never meet. It most likely came from loneliness and you fell for an image of a perfect guy, than the actual man himself. I've heard this one before and more so in the 21st Century because of the Technology making it possible. Don't worry but do find a guy closer to you to really love. Good luck

Hey hun,

I went through exactly the same thing a few years ago. I used to chat to this guy almost every day and night on MSN Messenger. I was totally infatuated with him but he lived like 300 miles away. I used to get so upset and cry all the time because I just wanted to be with him. I eventually told him how I felt, he told me he liked me too, but because we lived so far away from eachother, he didn't want to pursue it.
I was absolutely heartbroke but I had to move on, it took a long time though as I genuinely had feelings for this guy.
It's up to you if you want to pursue it, maybe talk to him about it and see what he says? Ask him if he'd like to come visit you sometime? One thing though, if it's a long distance relationship it will need working at so you'd both have to be very comitted.
I know exactly how you feel though, as I've been there. Good luck.

Don't worry mate if it's fate u will see him!