This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would you only keep certain people on your facebook?
11-09-2012, 08:21 PM
Would you only keep certain people on your facebook?
Would you add anybody on your facebook or only your close friends? Some people don’t like to add people that they don’t talk to anymore but I prefer to add everybody that I talked to or know even if I never talk. What about you? Would you add only your close friends that you talk to everyday and not accept a friend request from someone you know but never talk to anymore? Even if you weren’t friends or for instance, would you add only an acquaintance on your Facebook that you aren’t friends with?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:29 PM

Well personally I hate 90% of my friends that i do have on facebook but I keep them because you never know what might happen outside of school or if you move. You may want to keep in touch with them! So i keep them

Ads

if you take anybody then the term "friend" doesn't mean much to you. I'd add only those who deserve to be added.

I think id rather have friends
I know on facebook since its pointless to have like,100000 friends and u only know less than half i only add extra friends cuz i play games on fb ...

Well Facebook was originally created to connect to old class mates and friends you know today. So yes, I would add people if I knew them before in my life or know them now. If someone sends me a friend request and I don't know them sometimes I will accept it sometimes I will not it really depends if we have mutual friends, it's always nice to meet new people. Although I would prefer to meet people in real life. If you are talking about random strangers, always remember your facebook shares a lot of information about you and whats the point of having security on your facebook if you add everyone anyways. Facebook can give out your name, email, school, phone number, work, close friends, info on your wall, etc., etc. you should really think about the stuff you are sharing with the world before you make the decision to add a random stranger.

just add whoever you want to