This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my girlfriend broke things off should I take down the pics off facebook?
11-09-2012, 08:21 PM
my girlfriend broke things off should I take down the pics off facebook?
we broke up after 3 years. Im trying to become a better person in the chance we could get back together. she deleted me off facebook and all of the people we knew together, she untagged all of the pics her and I are in. Should I just take them down? Or leave them up for a couple weeks and see what happens?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:30 PM

Take them down. Leaving them up there might look a little tragic and desperate.

Ads

no-she's definitely done. just take them off. sorry Sad

well, you might consider doing that because some people maybe will think you are weird

Leave them for now and take them down once your ready...
It's not easy to let go of the memories, treasure it until it last and leave it off once your ready to move forward!

Shake it off... you'll be cool after a month or two! (^^,)

Wow sounds like a tough breakup, truly sorry.She sounds pretty serious about being done with the relationship, so if the pictures are bringing back old memories that you don't want to think about, you have the right to delete them. Being that she un-friended you and all. But if you feel like you really do want to get back with her (for all the right reasons, not just because you feel lousy without her at the moment) you may want to keep them up. Depends on whether or not you are ready to shut her out of your life, it's your call. If you really aren't sure you could just leave them up, It's not like she's going to be forced to look at them being that you two aren't even facebook friends anymore. Hope this helped a little bit. Best of luck.

Put them in a new album and protect it from her. Give it a funky name like "xxxxxx secret pictures."

If you think it is the best for you then do it, but don't lost the chances that you might be connected again, just be optimistic.