This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do most mothers like when their daughter in law asks questions about when their husband was a baby?
11-09-2012, 08:22 PM
Do most mothers like when their daughter in law asks questions about when their husband was a baby?
Been married to her son for 13 years, and ever since being pregnant and having my first baby this year, she started always posting on facebook saying "mommies big baby" too all of my husbands pics. I thought the new "mommies big baby" thing she started, was probably because my pregancy brought back memories and she probably felt like time really flew by and wished she could take it in more. She was only 17 when he was born. But when I ask about himbeing a baby she never talks about it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:30 PM

What on earth does it matter what someone puts on Facebook? If you don't read it, it won't affect you.

Surely if you have a young child you have far more important things to focus on?

Ads

Wow people are really mean!! She was not complaining about Facebook she seen somthing on there and wanted to ask!! But I think she is thinking about him as a baby because you are pregnant!!!

I think it could be a real bonding experience between the two of you. Don't be afraid to ask if she has any books with pics of your husband as a baby so you can see the resemblance between your baby and your husband as a baby. Once you get the pix out, she will reminisce and open up more. Maybe she is just reserved about it and thinks no one would care. You don't know if you don't try.

She may have missed out on somethings in your husbands life,she mite not have raised him,or had 2 work when he was a child,and some moms are jealous of their sons having a wife.did u ask your husband y she does that,mayb he can get her 2 share with u a bit more.

What is it with facebook junkies, thinking everything in facebook relates to life.