This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the difference between the facebook website and the myspace website?
11-09-2012, 08:23 PM

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:31 PM

facebook is more complicated Smile

Ads

myspace is more for anyone who wants to join, whereas facebook connects people in schools. (or at least that's how it started out)

Myspace is for anyone, I think facebook is more about coneecting people through schools, I persoanlly liek myspace better, you can still search for people froms schools and you more creative things on myspace, though it does have more spam, specially for guys, but you can filter that out. But on both sites you can write messages, post comments, I dont think you can post bullitens or blogs on facebook though which is crappy.

Myspace gives users more fully customisable pages, with features such as blogging included.

facebook started out as just for schools/colleges, requiring you to use a email from that school/college to register. It's for anyone now, but its still designed around that kind of school 'network' plan. You join a network, whether it be a school, company, or regional area, and the people in that network can see your profile.
facebooks profiles are also not so customisable as myspaces, with a few less features.

The general way I look at it, facebook is more networking designed, myspace is more about having a page you can customise to look awesome and show your friends, and comment them.

Facebook is restricted to high school and college students, it's a bit more complicated, and it isn't quite as customizable as myspace.

Both great social networks...but Myspace you can look at anyones page while FaceBook you can only explore within your network. MySpace is also more customizable. You should use the same online cautions on both.

ok well my opinion faebook is better all my friends have myspace and facebook and i tried having a myspace cuz it looked really neat but it was just to hard to understand so i dont get on it anymore and i just get on facebook.myspace can have all the music and backgrounds but facebook cant but i just think it is easer to have facebook.

easy: facebook is for educated people and myspace is for the lower class.

i think faceboook is safer....and i love it!