This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does it mean if your boyfriend hasn't changed his relationship status?
11-09-2012, 08:24 PM
What does it mean if your boyfriend hasn't changed his relationship status?
I know it's not a big deal, I'm just asking. But my boyfriend got a facebook a week ago, and he's changed everything on it, except his relationship status.

What COULD this mean? I know it could be nothing and that its not a big deal, so don't tell me that I should get a life, blah blah blah.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:32 PM

just a tip.... dont get any big plans 4 ur relationship

Ads

Well, I think it's sweet you're concerned your boyfriend hasn't changed his relationship status. It could be that he forgot or doesn't know how. You could always bring it up gently and ask him about it. I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean anything, so you don't have to worry.

However, if it is something, then it could be he doesn't want the people on his facebook to know he's dating. Unless they already know. If you guys are very public about your relationship, I don't see why there's any problem.

either he doesn't want anyone to know he is in a relationship with you,

you misunderstood him somehow and he doesn't actually consider your relationship "official",

or, it simply hasn't crossed his mind to do so.

why don't you ask him which it is?

How long have you been dating?

Also, what if he is the type that doesn't feel the need to advertise the information to everyone? He might not be ashamed or reluctant, but just legitimately doesn't care to tell the world all this personal information. Especially if he only got a Facebook a week ago.

Just talk to him about it. Tell him you are okay with it if he wants to leave it off, but ask if he did it for any reason you should be concerned about? Approach the situation positively and talk about it.

send him a relationship request.. when you change yours.. typ his name andthen if he doesntaccept it. he obviously is cheating. some guys that dont cchange it to in a relationship with...(name herez) is because they have other girls theyre interested in alsoand they dont want to tie themselves down to one girl in particular. that, or hes to lazy to change it. or, hes not allowed to date and has family as friends. those are all 3 possible guesses. talk to him to be sure

I use to do that when I used girls. I'd tell them that it won't change because something is wrong with facebook. Id watch out if I were you.