This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a way to give some friends limited access to what they see on facebook?
11-09-2012, 08:24 PM
Is there a way to give some friends limited access to what they see on facebook?
Lately my relatives have decided they want to start sharing all of the bad words I've been saying on facebook (just cuss words, I'm not actually cussing anyone out) and they're making me look bad.

Is it possible for me to give them limited access so that they can't see when I'm on or the messages I type to my friends?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:32 PM

YES!

Ads

If you go to your privacy settings, you can block groups of people from seeing your status updates.

You can go to the privacy part of your facebook page and click the drop down boxes for each type of message. You can choose if friends, family, or only certain people can see when you post something.

You'll have to block people that you don't want to see your threads. Facebook is one of the most invasive program sites out there. Obviously you want to use it and I can't change your mind, but I'm telling you, in 10 years the information you exchange on there will still be available. Check out the case with Twitter and the Library of Congress saving every single message that was exchanged from their start in 2006. Do you really want the world to know what you think now? Do you want your personal information splattered all over the web for eternity?

Keep in touch with your friends and family by phone or email. Just my opinion.