This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I find this person?
11-09-2012, 08:25 PM
How can I find this person?
I am trying to find my step father's ex wife. He needs her signature for some important paperwork but has no idea where she lives now. She doesn't have a profile on any social network like Facebook or Linked-In. Is there any method on how I can find her?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:33 PM

i think you step father had divorced her so there in divorced paper it included name

Ads

11-09-2012, 08:33 PM

you can find this woman over the internet, there are several sites but the more info you have the better chance you have,eg...maiden name,other married names(if she had any), date of birth, names of other blood relatives,states that she has lived in,and past addresses. As he was married to her he should know much of this info...there are some free searches that you may find her on but if she is out of state now then you most likely will have better luck on paid sites but be careful because alot of them are scams, beenverified had a free trial offer and I was trying to find criminal history on someone but they didn't have any...I even typed in the name,birthdate and address of someone I knew was currently in prison and they didn't have any info on him"worst scam ever, but on a different site I did find a girl I knew in elementary school and hadn't seen her in 33 years and had no idea where she lived or her current name...so it's possible, start with googling her name and visit the free sites first, then if no luck try the free trial sites and if that still doesn't work pick one that you pay a few dollars for info. Being that he just wants to find her, it should be easy...it's criminal stuff that you usually can't get(even though they claim to have it) I wish I could remember the name of the good one I found but can't, just look...99% sure you'll find her in a hour or so.