This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do people get so popular on twitter?
10-02-2012, 05:33 PM
How do people get so popular on twitter?
I just made one of those parody account things. Like @TheFunnyRacist, @FunntTweets, @iTweetFunny, etc. like this kind of accounts. I was just wondering how to get started with followers so I'm not following 2,000 people with 10 followers. So please help me out a little, thanks! Best answer = 10 points!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 05:41 PM

Hi Dallas : You win a new follower
Hi, Follow me and I follow you.
I give you my word
This is my twiiter : https://twitter.com/yahuana70
Thank you

Ads

10-02-2012, 05:41 PM

Twitter is so incredibly popular. Twitter is popular because:-
1. Twitter is so darned easy to use - period. No further explanation is required.
2. It’s a lot easier to get Twitter followers than it is to get Blog newsfeed subscribers.
3. Twitter is a complete no-brainer. Absolutely no technical know-how is needed. Just open an account and start tweeting.
4. It’s an excuse for being a bad writer. Because of Twitter’s 140 character limitation you can be excused for bad judgement grammar and abusing abbreviations.
5. Twitter makes you feel like you are a part of something greater than yourself. You never have to feel alone again.
6. For the ‘always-connected’ generation Twitter keeps you in contact with all of your ‘friends’ no matter where you are. When you are mobile and on-the-go it’s like a free conference text-messaging service in your cell phone.
7. Having lots of so-called Twitter “friends” makes you feel you are popular. How else can you make a lot of friends as quickly? Where else can you find an audience interested in what you ate for dinner and threw up later?
8. Is there a better way to keep in touch with your favorite celebrities? Twitter is an instant social fan club. You can write to them and they (or their entourage) might respond. You can almost reach out and touch them. Do you feel the love?
9. Similarly, if you follow your favorite a-lister they will probably reciprocate and follow you back. Wow! Is Scoble really listening?
10. Twitter is a great way to pretend being someone’s friend so you can sell them something later.