This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you tell me the purpose of anti spyware?
11-09-2012, 08:30 PM
Can you tell me the purpose of anti spyware?
I mean I know it's so nobody can steal your personal information and stuff but does it really save everything? My mom said it saves everything..not sure how that works..can you explain please?

Are there anti spyware programs that do not save everything? (I just dont like people in my business, thats all. Friends always going on my facebook etc..its annoying.)

thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:38 PM

Norton, it is the bomb bro had my computer for 6 years no viruses.

Ads

anti-spyware is as the name implies.some types of malware tries to get your personal info .anti-spware programs tries to remove or block the malware from installing on your computer.anti spyware programs don't "save' your information rather to protect it.

If you go on the net without protection you will soon find out what it is all about, your mother is right as usual. The one yoiu are on about is a hacker, they steal your personal info, get a free anti hacker program, and foe protection on the net I use and recommend AVG internet Security, Anti Virus, Anti Spyware, Anti Spam,Firewall, Link Scanner, Resident Shield, Family Safety, Live Kive, Email Scanner,Update Manager, Online Shield,Anti Rootkit, System Tools, PC Analyser, have to pay extra for this, not much use anyway, Identity Protection. Number of people currently protected by AVG100 million
Number of threats AVG identify and stop every 30 days3 billion