This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it wrong that I want to punch my boyfriends ex in the face?
11-09-2012, 08:30 PM
Is it wrong that I want to punch my boyfriends ex in the face?
Ok, so when my boyfriend and I first started dated (2 years ago) she txted him saying she wanted to meet up, so they did and she told him that she missed being the only girl in his life. And now she constantly writes things on his facebook wall (which he doesn't respond to), but it makes me mad lol. Does she still like him. She writes things like I miss you, I wanna catch up/hangout.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:38 PM

she is just jealous be the bigger girl and walk away

Ads

Not at all. If the other btch wants to continue doing your bf, u gotta do what u gotta do.

You are completely right to feel the way you do however I'd take up the issue with your BF. He should not allow her on his page or as a friend. She's an X for a reason.

it probably bothers her that it appears that your boyfriend has moved on and maybe she has not found anyone new yet.

i mean..... obviously she still likes him. or she might just want him back because she knows she lost him. if that makes sense. in her mind, it was a competition and she lost. now she wants him back to prove a point. either way, id be POed too. ask him to talk to her about it or YOU talk to her about it.
its not an unreasonable request. it would be unreasonable if you asked him not to talk to ANY girls ever again and whatever... but this is different. shes an ex. i think you should talk to him.

No, it's very understandable that you want to punch the girl that is trying to steal your boyfriend. Can you send her a message to back off? He is obviously not interested in her anymore, you could ask him to tell her that in words that can in no way be misunderstood. And tell him it annoys you that she is trying to get to him.

Is she still interested? Perhaps, but probably for the wrong reasons. That depends on how they broke up. Are you wrong for wanting to punch her? Yes and no. You aren't wrong for feeling how you feel, because you can't help what you feel. That being said, it's really a matter of perspective. Look at it this way, he's with you. He chose you. Provided you don't think he'd cheat or leave you for her, you should laugh at her attempts, because clearly you have him, and she doesn't. It always comes down to your feelings of self-worth. Too often women have a low opinion of themselves, and when another woman shows interest in her man, the jealosy radar goes off the chart.