This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Poll :Have the last 3 years been good for you, or have they not been good for you?
11-09-2012, 08:30 PM
Poll :Have the last 3 years been good for you, or have they not been good for you?
I just have had contact with a former co-worker on FaceBook. Times for her during the last 3 years have been horrible. Deaths and divorce have plagued her. I also have seen many family deaths and had hard times. So, I was wondering how other people out there were doing during the last 3 years?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:38 PM

Hard year

Ads

Tough!

They weren't great

still struggling

Define good ....

in one word,miserable i lost my mom,and my dad has alzhiemers.

Not necessarily either..they've been quite a learning experience though. I'm 14, three years ago I was 11.

The last three years have been the worst of my life. So next year should be better,I hope.

Oh myy..i hope things get better for her,dealing with death is tough or so i learned this year

Noppe,these few years were my worst.They weren't shockingly bad or anything,it's just that i've moved away from home 3 years ago and living in a foreign country for 3 years is just wierd,y'know and my friends back home lost contact with me on my second year away and i just feel so lonely cause i haven't made close friends here and i miss everything back home in Canada.but it's not that bad cause i still have my family.and we've lost a few faaar and close relatives.

Thanks for asking though,even if it was just out of curiousity,i feel a bit better at the moment.
Telling random strangers your life story,makes you feel better,who knew!