This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to hide specific facebook pictures from a particular person?
11-09-2012, 08:32 PM
How to hide specific facebook pictures from a particular person?
Ok so i WANT the friends of my friends to see my pictures. Its only that i want to block my pictures from one particular person (my brothers friend) whos not in my friends list. How do i do that without preventing my brother himself from seeing those pictures?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:40 PM

It cant be that u hide ur photos from only one person But U can work for all of ur friends if go to the settings ,select photos private and thats all . Instead to hide ur photos from only a particular person u would rather block him or her .what u think cant work . I hope its okay

Ads

Cast a wicca spell.

On that particular photo page under your name and near side by the photo date time details you will see any one icons of, friends, globe (public) there you have to select the gear icon for custom setting.
Now under custom setting in the "Hide this from" section select the username that you want to hide from the click save changes.
Now that particular photo is hidden for that selected user.

You Cant Without them Being your Friend you Cant Add them to the Restricted List all you can Do is Set it to Friends Only or Everyone if you have it Set to Friends only than your Brothers Friend will not be able to See your pictures

Customize your privacy settings and block your brother from seeing those pictures.

Have a look at the following steps to hide specific Facebook pictures from a particular person:

1 Log in to Facebook, and then click the "Profile" link at the top of the page.

2 Click the "Photos" link on the left-side of the Profile page.

3 Click the "See All: Photos" link located above the photo thumbnails. This displays the "Albums" page.

4 Select an album that should be hidden from certain people by clicking the album title.

5 Click the "Edit Album" link. A new "Edit Album" window will be displayed.

6 Select "Custom" in the Privacy field. A "Custom Privacy" window will be displayed.

7 Select the desired option in the "Make this visible to" field, and then type the names of people who should not be able to see the photos in the "Hide this from" field.

8 Click the "Save Setting" button and then the "Save" button on the resulting window.