This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it fair that somebody can upload photos of you on facebook even though you dont have facebook?
11-09-2012, 08:32 PM
Is it fair that somebody can upload photos of you on facebook even though you dont have facebook?
you are unable to tell when and what photos of you are being uploaded. I noticed my sister does this. One day I am going to be in a professional position so what can one do about this?

Shouldn't there be a policy against this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:40 PM

Ask people not to do that. And actually,in some place it is considered illegal.

Ads

if you know the person uploading pictures about you then it shouldn't be a problem. if it was someone random that you found out was uploading pictures of you, then you could put that person into legal trouble. but if you know them and you know they are doing it then what does it matter?

Well, you can't stop someone uploading photos on Facebook. If they took photos of you from their own camera then its their choice what they do with them, you need to consider that so maybe you should ask your sister in future not to upload any photos of you or get her to delete them or just don't be in the picture.

I think it is fine as long as the person asks for permission to upload the photo .

I believe that if you contact Facebook they will remove the pics.