This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what do you think is going on? 10 points for best answer?
10-02-2012, 05:51 PM
what do you think is going on? 10 points for best answer?
ok so me and my ex broke up 2 months ago and we are not in contact anymore because i choose not to and i guess it's the same for him too. however, my friends thinks he's just giving me space until we can become friends again but i don't think that's the case here. we were having a casual friendship thru Facebook but i realized that it was just hurting me on the inside since we're not really communicating, we're just liking/commenting each other's stuff and i don't think i'll get over him in that way so i deleted him from Facebook and i deleted his number to help me with getting over him. 2 weeks after the break up i called him to see how he was doing and i asked him how was he taking the break up and he said "it's hard to explain" and then i remembered the day that we broke up, i looked at his Twitter he wrote "something is telling me that i made a mistake but my hearts says i made the right choice". so what do you think these 2 things mean?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 05:59 PM

I think it means that he didt want to break up with you but he didn't have the feelings to carry on

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply