This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want my facebook notifications sent to my phone?
11-09-2012, 08:36 PM
I want my facebook notifications sent to my phone?
Hi, I want my facebook notifications to be sent to my phone but, When i looked at the countries of choice, it did not show Belgium which is where I live. How do I still have the facebook mobile notifications if Belgium is not in the list?
Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:44 PM

Facebook>Account>Account Settings>Mobile Tab>

1.Then in the right top corner of the under tab area, there should be some blue writing that says: Go To Facebook Mobile>> and click that.
2.Once that pops up, and the link for that page is: http://www.facebook.com/mobile/ , (you must be logged in) there is a spot where it will say Upload Via Email, and a little bit under it, there will be a email with some random names and letters @m.facebook.com.
3.Go on your mobile phone, and create a contact with a name of your choice, something like just 'Facebook'. Instead of putting in a phone number like you usually would, skip down to the section where you can add a email. Put your facebook email in right there, and save.
4.Now if your create a message, such as something you would want as your status, and send it to your facebook contact, it will update your status. Same for sending pictures to facebook. You just create a message(do not type a body) and attach the photo. To have a subtitle for the photo, write what you would want for the subtitle in the optional subject box on your phone while sending the message, and again, send it to your 'Facebook' contact.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply