This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is someone approving me on myspace but denying me on facebook?
11-09-2012, 08:37 PM
Why is someone approving me on myspace but denying me on facebook?
I sent this girl I been talking to a friend request both on myspace and facebook but she is denying me on facebook but therefore, approving me on myspace! Why is that!? Why doesn’t she want me on my friends page on both profiles? Sometimes it’s the other way around too. Sometimes a girl will add me on facebook but deny me on myspace. Why would someone only add me on one or the other?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:45 PM

One may be used for contact with family and very close friends, and the other for everyone. Don't over think it. Seriously.

Ads

On mypsace I noticed people will accept everyone and on facebook, a lot like to keep to close friends and family. I'd just send her a message on myspace and ask her why she denied you on facebook and see what she says.

huh tell me about it!
I had a guy find me and add ME on myspace and then denied my facebook request!
and recently a guy i met who has over 800 facebook friends (in other words, not just close friends and family) denied my request, and this was someone I felt I got along with and hit it off! I guess I was wrong

do you actually get a message back saying denied? i thought if you denied someone it did not tell them. it could be that the person used to use facebook but now only uses myspace. she may not be logging into facebook much if at all. so she may not have seen your request.

Sean

The way to actually get an answer to that question is to ask the person who did it. No one here would have any idea.