This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BB Statement from Aarons brother?
10-02-2012, 06:02 PM
BB Statement from Aarons brother?
I wanted to say something seeming as there seems to be a lot of hate being directed at my brother.

Obviously there are a lot of Aaron haters out there, you have your reasons. I think the majority of these people, if not all, are the ‘loyal’ supporters of the other HM’s and naturally yes they will be picking and scrutinizing every step he makes. This is now influencing what supporters he has and it really is a shame.

Please I would ask his own supporters to remain faithful! He is a good and decent guy! BB has been blatantly editing him in a bad light for quite a few weeks now, but please make up your own minds.

His relationship with Faye is genuine! Come on! You can’t believe he is faking that! The way he looks at her, talks to her, it’s Love with a capital L! Think of how that would feel going through those emotions in such a pressure pot as big brother. Why would you want to willingly inflict yourself into that sort of relationship? You can’t control the way you feel.

He’s not scheming, he’s not a backstabber, he’s not a lot of things people are claiming. He is my brother, he is being himself completely, honestly, so honestly in fact that a lot of people don’t like him or don’t ‘get’ him as such. It would be easy and a very good game plan to keep the public happy by maintaining a happy attitude, bouncing off the walls and talking cod, but my brother has bared his soul in this program and I am touched that people can relate to this.

I was shocked when Harry came out in the Daily Star saying that my brother was ‘fake’, ‘a gameplayer’ and ‘faking the relationship with Faye’. Absolute tripe of course. I’m sure he got paid a hefty sum to say those things. Even by his own admission now on Twitter he has stated that he loves Aaron and that you ‘shouldn’t believe what you read in the papers’.

Something that got me a while back is that how Channel 5, The Daily Star, OK magazine, OKTV (who are ya?) and New magazine are all owned by the same Northern and Shell company. With the attempt of the program trying to push my brothers character down and out this seems to me that they could be looking at getting someone who is more marketable to win to appear in their fleet of (****) publications.

I don’t think he believes he can win. When he messed with the HM’s plans to nom each other he is clever enough to know that this wouldn’t look good on the outside. Getting with Faye and all the arguments that come with it clearly isn’t the sort of ‘plan’ you would put together to win the competition, neither is being ‘moody’ and isolated.

A lot of people say that with the nominations he is game playing. He was just doing what he said he wanted to do previously, which was to nominate in his own way and he did this. What’s the Big problem?? Throughout the entire series they have all been nominating each other, screwing each other over. BB wouldn’t have allowed the rigged vote anyway, so he was following the rules of BB, which instead of BB thanking him for, they have slated him and made him out to be a bad person to the public.

I don’t understand why BBOTS and OKTV (who are ya?) seem to be siding up against my brother and even Brian has taken a personal dislike. What they fail to realise is that the public will vote for who they want to vote for, with my brother having a strong fan base and a band of LOYAL support (thank you x).

Will he win? I think he should. From what he’s been through and how he’s remained true I think he deserves it the most.

Message from my Mum…

“The family would like all the people who have been supporting and voting for Aaron to know how much your support and lovely comments mean to us all. It is horrible to see things said about a family member but it lifts us to see what wonderful fans he has. We are all supporting him and we know Aaron will be over the moon when he knows about you all.”

That is all.

David .

Any one got any comments?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 06:10 PM

Yes he's a twit.

Ads

Sorry I can't read it all but I guess he would have been talking out of his ar5e just like Aaron does. I don't listen to Aaron anymore - the mute button is brilliant!

Vote the twat off!

yer hes a slime ball . and your bound to give him a good name and want him to win ....... i liked him at first but then he didn't know who he wanted . tom .Maisie or faye . he got with faye cos shes the most desperate to be loved .. he knows what hes doing . im glad his son is too young to watch bb he would be ashamed of his dad ..

To be honest I can't stand Aaron but I think Faye's as bad as what he is when it comes down to the whole "Faaron" relationship, so I don't think he should get all the blame.
What he did with the nominations was wrong and you can't deny that, everyone said they where happy to be up so I don't get why he had such a problem it. I think he was scared of ruining his perfect record when it came down to having the most votes.
As for people siding up against him, its Big Brother it happens every year that's why they call it a game show. Aaron must have known this before he went into the house?

Ive watched every episode of this years Big Brother and Ive not seen Aaron mess about with Faye and I think he truely likes her!

Ive noticed Channel 5 have it in for Aaron and at first Brian Dowling didnt have a problem with Aaron but when he saw that others at Channel 5 hed it in for Aaron he choosen to be a sheep and follow the rest instead of having his own mind!

I dont see why Aaron shouldnt be true to himself and nominate who he wants to nominate and Louise was the one that stuff the nomonation plan because if she nominated Tom then all but 1 would of been up for eviction!

Aaron nominating Louise wouldnt have made a difference because if Louise nominated Tom all but 1 would of been up for eviction so it was Louises fault!

Someone said Aaron could of told them he wasnt going to stick to there nomination plan well Louise didnt say she was going to stuff up the nomination plan and nominate Faye did she??? Louise didnt give her housemates any warning that she wasnt going to stick to there nomination plan so why as she got away with it??

Aaron cant do right for doing wrong, its best to ignore the haters as they are full of hate in there lifes!

I know I will get slated for this but I agree with everything his brother has said. He has been portrayed in a bad light. He is a sensitive guy and takes things to heart and he has put up with a lot espcially from Faye. I don't doubt for one moment is feelings for Faye are genuine but she winds him up and causes an argument. Aaron is a decent, genuine bloke who is in touch with his feminine side - a side people choose to see as 'gay', which is rubbish. I shall continue to support him no matter how many tds I get!!

Edit - well said Torvill and I agree with what you have said.

As you said. The media creates winners. I'm sure people in here are confused about Aaron's character, but it's not their fault. Reality television tends to show what they like for whoever they like. My personal opinion is that I like him. When you have a house full of people like Jay Tom Louise that obviously dont give a shite about him ofcourse you will snap sometimes. Its natural.

I'm not keen on Aaron, I think he's sulky and a drama queen but I have to say, if it hadn't been for Faye and the way she's behaved he'd have been loved in there. The perfect example of this was last night when Faye was getting dressed for the party and Aaron asked (in a normal friendly tone) is that what you're wearing tonight? She fecking well went off on one for absolutely sod all! She stomped off saying his behaviour had changed again. Poor guy was gobsmacked. He'd done feck all, then she went whinging to the others saying he'd been nasty to her WTF? I think that girl has issues and I blame her mother and sister for that. I hope she gets booted out tomorrow and at least Aaron can enjoy the final week without getting accused of something he hasn't done!

I made up my own mind and I think Aaron is an @rse ................ however I do expect his brother to disagree !