This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i find out who is hacking into my facebook account?
11-09-2012, 08:37 PM
how do i find out who is hacking into my facebook account?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:46 PM

You yourself can't. contact facebook and see if they log ip addresses, but those will be useless if the "hacker" masked it.

Ads

Jessica , just change your password
http://www.facebook.com/help/213395615347144/

Change your password first and then go to "Settings -> Security -> Active Sessions". Then clear all of them and you'll ended up with one, thats your current session. All that does is to log off if you left somewhere else loged in(If you're loged in from you mobile, it may ask you to login after you clear them.
Then go to "Secure Browsing", it also in the "Security" folder, and Active it. Then it asks you for your mobile number, submit it and you'll recieve a code and submit that as well. What that does is make sure when someone login to your account whether its you or not by sending you a code and you'll have to submit it to get through the security figure.
If thats not enough, you can active the "Email Login Notification" what that does is, send you an email whenever you login with some details like IP Address so if its not you, you can block that IP Address being access account again.
Those methods will make sure your account it secure.