This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to remove a relationship tag on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 08:38 PM
How to remove a relationship tag on Facebook?
I was tagged in one of my friends' relationship status on Facebook without even getting a notification. How do I remove my name from his relationship status?
I was tagged as in a relationship with a friend on Facebook, but I am not in this relationship. I was never sent a request for this. I don't have him listed as in a relationship with me on my profile, and I don't even show relationship information on my profile. How do I remove my name from his profile??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:47 PM

To remove a relationship tag go to
1. Edit profile.
2. Next go to Relationships (left side of the page).
3. After you open up the relationships section click delete.
4. Once you are done save all changes.

Ads

On your profile, click the "Info" tab then click the "edit" button to to the right of the "about me" section. Next select "relationships" on the left hand side. Now just edit the relationship you want to change. Don't forget to click save!

On the main page there should be an icon of your profile picture. next to it there is a hyperlink that should say "Edit my profile" Click it and it should take you to your info. Once you get there you just click the Relationships hyperlinks on the left hand side. And choose you can remove it there.