This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I go by parents backs to get facebook?
11-09-2012, 08:39 PM
Should I go by parents backs to get facebook?
My parents are really strict and stuff. I'm 13 and like everyone at my school has it. I have twitter, myspace, instagram, yahoo, etc behind my parents backs already. But like my dad has facebook. So he could look me up or one of my "friends" could "accidentally" mention it in front of my parents. If I ask them they say no as well. Any good reasons to get facebook i could tell my parents? Like I say my cousins from england have facebook, they say use email. Its stupid. HELP! Like i get picked on at school for not having it and i cut. HELPPPPP!!!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:47 PM

Tell you're parents it will help you get into contact with friends and family members, and that everyone and everything, even probably your school has a facebook page and tell them that your school posts important information that you need to know on facebook or something like that. I hope this works. XD

Ads

Do it at your own risk. If they find out & get mad you have no right to get defensive. Rules are rules, no matter how dumb they are, you're living under their roof as a minor & should follow them.

God, get over yourself.
Now, you should never go behind your parents backs to have something they don't allow.
You should tell them you have an account on every other social networking site so you don't see why you can't have a facebook account. BE MATURE. DO NOT WHINE WHEN THEY SAY NO.

Maturely ask your parents if they can help you set up a Facebook account.
Tell them that they can sit there as you tell them exactly how you know everyone you are adding.
Tell them that you will keep your father added on Facebook.
Make sure your privacy settings are set to maximum privacy.

Don't beg.
If they say no, don't whine.
If you make a big scene out of it, your parents will become very annoyed and there will probably be consequences.

tell your Parents your Old Enough to have a Facebook you will Use it Safely you Will Not Friend Strangers and you will Use the Privacy Settings and Restrict your Items to Friends only and you Can Have your Dad Monitor what your doing on Facebook

Hope this Helps Good Luck