This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you get a celebrity to follow you on twitter?
10-02-2012, 06:09 PM
How do you get a celebrity to follow you on twitter?
I just made a twitter account and i really want 1D to follow me, any ideas/tips will be great help, thankss in advanceSmile xxoxoxox

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 06:17 PM

Celebrities love hot chics and people who kiss up to them, so just put up a sexy pic and retweet everything they say.

Ads

Sorry, but you don't quite seem to have grasped the concept of celebrity. They expect you to follow them on Twitter - it's just part of their publicity machine. Unless you happen to know them personally, they aren't going to follow you.

Well you can re-tweet them and pretty much be a stalker by tweeting about them all the time but that still wont garantee anything

Celebritys do not follow anybody, they have somebody to do things for them. They tweet off their phone mostly and dont even check thier followers and fans tweeting them. The person that does everything for them would probrably want to see good tweets out of you anyway, so if you want to try it just tweet the celebrity asking them to follow you once or twice? i got sam pepper to follow me by asking him on facebook, yet one direction dont have a facebook account open to fans. Good luck!
P.s please follow me? i will follow you back; @iyerimgeorgia

be REALLY flattering without being stalkerish ie. 'PLEASE FOLLOW ME YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL HAVE MY BABIES.' cos i kinda freaks the rest of us out. maybe post a good picture and say 'hey, doesnt ...... look great in this picture?' gives their ego a boost and makes you look like some kinda chilled person thats like 'hey, never seen this guy before (because im not a stalker) but woah' so they retweet because its so casual and everyone looks at the picture and thinks, hell yeah thats a good looking guy.

stalk and stalk and stalk them just go ccrraazzzyyyy mention how much you love em and how it would mean the world for them to follow back and everything!!! Smile

I'm going to put it like this:

I have about 30 celebs following me ( I have over 1,400+ followers )

Niall: tweets fans but doesnt really follow fans.
Louis: tweets AND follows fans
Zayn: doesnt tweet...period. but follows SOME fans.
Harry: Hardly ever tweets.
Liam: tweets AND follows fans. Even stays up LATE just to chat with us. Isnt he just amazing ? lol

@onedirection - the tweets are from Paul ( their manager ) unless stated otherwise.