This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i gain more twitter followers?
10-02-2012, 06:11 PM
How do i gain more twitter followers?
i need more followers.....my twitter name is makaylaybreh

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 06:19 PM

Gaining more followers depends on what you are being followed for. If you're just doing it just for social reasons then follow a lot of people and try to have a lot of interesting tweets. The more people you follow the more followers you're going to get. Retweet people a lot and make sure you send a thank you to your followers. Engage with other's; ask questions and give your opinion.
Now, if you're in it for business or both business/social. Use the search feature, twitter.search.com and search your area of interest and get engaged. Use hashtags a lot too, because people use search on hashtags a lot. Also make sure your informing people. People love to read info. Twitter isn't as much of a social network as much as Facebook is, it's a news service with a social aspect. Most people are linking and referring to news.

Oh and one big thing to gain followers, follow people with a lot of followers (who aren't celebs) and engage with them. I got 4 followers in a half-hour span just from following a well known blogger and tweeted him. That's 8 an hour.

Use some of the third-party apps to get the most out of Twitter and link your blog, facebook, fan page and etc., to twitter.

I'm just starting too but lately, since I've been actually devoting a lil bit more time to it, I'm gaining ground. I only have like 40 followers but know how to double that in a week now...

@themanagerguy
@taydigga7

Ads

10-02-2012, 06:19 PM

You can buy some for pretty cheap and fast at http://www.buymoretwitterfollowers.com , they have really good customer service too.