This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I start talking to her again?
11-09-2012, 08:41 PM
How can I start talking to her again?
This girl and I crushed on each other in 5th grade. We had a little kid girlfriend boyfriend relationship, nothing serious at all. We went to different middle schools and never talked. But now we're in highschool and she's the most beautiful girl I've seen. I don't know if she even likes me, we still haven't talked but we're friends on Facebook. We see eachother in the hallways sometimes but we never make eye contact. We don't have any classes together this semester either. How can I start talking to her? And how can I not make it awkward?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:50 PM

start with fb

Ads

Ask her to play doctor with you. She'll surely appreciate the nostalgia.

Maybe start tlking to her on facebook so she recongnizes u then u might start making eye contact then just go from there

If you guys ever shared any embarrassing or funny moments back in the day i would just start off by bringing that up to start up a convo in the hallways, then just talk to her as a good old friend to spark her interests up for you

Try talking to her on facebook. kind of catch up, then try talking to her at school
try not to get nervous when/if you talk to her in person