This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ideas for homemade Christmas present for my girlfriend?
11-09-2012, 08:41 PM
Ideas for homemade Christmas present for my girlfriend?
My girlfriend and I decided not to buy presents this year but to simply make each other a homemade gift instead. I'm not very creative so does anybody have any ideas? Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:50 PM

cut off a baseball, paint it black and tell her to use it as adildo...

Ads

get a box. cut a hole in it. put your penis in it. tie it around your waist. merry christmas.

You could:

- Put together a scrap book of photos of the two of you
- Bake her some cupcakes/cookies
- Burn a CD of songs that mean something to you both

Try making her a necklace or bracelet, or make her some cookies or cupcakes, or make her a CD with all her favorite music

spermicide

Make her a cdSmile And I am pretty sure your gf just posted the same ? lolSmile

- You could make a scrapbook of all the things that remind you of her or stick in movie tickets from your first date and fill the book with photos of the two of you
- you could make some cookies or other sweet things and wrap them up with pretty wrapping paper
- another take on the cooking idea, make gingerbread and buy cookie cutter shapes like hearts, boys and girls etc, or make a set of cupcakes and put icing on each one, a letter each to spell out 'I love you'
- Buy some pretty beads and some string and make her a bracelet - it doesn't matter if you aren't creative, just buy beads in colors she wears (look on her facebook if you can't remember) then string them together and tie a knot
- buy a wooden or cardboard frame from your local craft shop and cover it in glitter, then put a photo of the two of you inside
- make coupons, such as 'one free kiss' 'one free trip to the movies' 'one free cuddle' 'one free bunch of flowers'
- instead of buying her flowers at Christmas, see if any of your friends or family have flowers in their garden and make your own homemade bunch
- compile a cd, or buy her favorite songs off itunes and put them onto a cd for her. If you aren't sure of her fav songs, just ask her friends Smile

I hope these ideas helped you, I think handmade gifts are the best - I am sure that whatever you make her, as long as it comes from the heart, she will love it!