This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I ask my girlfriend about the guy she talks to on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 08:42 PM
How can I ask my girlfriend about the guy she talks to on Facebook?
I been with my girlfriend for a month now. I noticed when my girlfriend uploads a new photo or update her status, the same guy will comment or like the photo and he done so on all her other photos and statues. This guy when wrote on her wall and sometimes she would write on his wall. I don't know who this guy is and I'm alittle suspicious or am I overreacting? Who do you guys think it is?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:50 PM

I think you're just over-reacting. But I understand if you're just being insecure and stuff, so you could just ask your girlfriend about him. To me, communication is really important in a relationship. But I would advice you to just keep an open mind to this situation, he could just be a friend to your girlfriend. It's not rare to have a guy as a girl's bestfriend nowadays. But that's just my opnion. So if you really do ask her about that guy, I suggest you ask her as a normal question but take precaution in your tone and the words you use with her 'cause you wouldnt' want to sound too over-protective. Good luck to your relationship. I really hope all goes well for you Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply