This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why can't I get on twitter?
10-02-2012, 06:21 PM
Why can't I get on twitter?
I can't get on on my computer or iPod, even when I use the app. Every other website is working 100% fine, it's been like this for hours and I can't get on! I use google chrome and it said this:

Google Chrome could not load the webpage because twitter.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.

I tried internet explorer but it gave me another error message. It must be something with my internet, since it's not working on the computer or iPod. Someone please help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 06:29 PM

Same here I think it's down for everyone

Ads

Mine's not working on chrome or the iphone app either. I've even tried Internet explorer and other apps and they're all not working for me. However it is working for my other friends. Maybe the site's down in some areas?

I cant get on either. I use Chrome, but also tried on FireFox. Also, the Twitter desktop application Tweet Deck wont get on with it, as well as any of the 3 apps I have on my phone.

I contacted a friend of mine that lives overseas and she said that she was able to get on with no issues. So I tried using a warp proxy and was able to access the site. So it seems to me that it is something to do with here in the states only.

Either way...it's really frustrating. Especially since I could find nothing from Twitter saying that they were having issues with it today.