This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get an instagram?
11-09-2012, 08:43 PM
How to get an instagram?
I dont have an iPhone or android. I have a pantech. I was wondering if theres a way to do instagram without the app (a website maybe?). thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:52 PM

They have webstagram, but you can't make one. Only if you already have one. Sorry. Get a iPod Touch maybe?

Ads

11-09-2012, 08:52 PM

Sign up for an Instagram account and choose a username that clearly represents your brand

# Add a profile photo, a biography and a link to your website

# Connect your account to Facebook, Twitter and any other third-party sharing sites where you have an account (Profile > Edit sharing settings). This will allow you to:

* Share photos to those services, including your brand's Facebook page if you are an iOS user (we hope to make this feature available for Android in the future).

* Let your Twitter followers and Facebook friends find you easily when using our Find Friends tool (Profile > Find Friends > Twitter). It will also create a news story in Instagram for anyone who follows you on Twitter/Facebook and has connected their Twitter/Facebook account to Instagram.

# Announce to your Twitter/Facebook followers that you're on Instagram. Let them know your Instagram username and show non-iPhone/Android followers where they can see your Instagram photos.

# Use and search tags and locations to connect with your audience:

* Tips for using hashtags

* Tips for using location

# Start sharing photos on Instagram and across your other social networks. Fast Company has a helpful article on how to give your fans a distinctive view on Instagram.

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Followers-on-Instagram