This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can ANYBODY please follow me on twitter im trying to beat my friend in a contest?
11-09-2012, 08:44 PM
Can ANYBODY please follow me on twitter im trying to beat my friend in a contest?
i want as MANY followers on twitter as POSSIBLE follow me at @HiHianTey. PLEASE FOLLOW ME, tell your friends to tell your friends to tell your friends to tell your friends to tell your friends to follow me. Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:52 PM

This is a rhetorical question. {SIGH} However, I might be able to help you win the contest with some previous knowledge.

I was once in the same situation as you. My friends had tons of followers, my tweets were better....but I had next to no followers at all. Then I started research the topic on how to get them, and I got lots of different Ideas. The simple ones are changing hashtag to #teamfollowback on your bio. Another Idea that works all the time, is to simply search #teamfollowback and follow a bunch of the people that come up. You are guaranteed to get a bunch that way. Then you can use manageflitter to remove the people you follow fast. (instead of unfollowing one after another) Simply rinse and repeat! You can also try AddMeFast and Twiends to get free followers.

However, there is also a lazy man's way of doing it. It's called FollowrPro. Basically, its a website that has a huge database of twitter accounts (mostly actives ones) that follow you when you submit an offer. If you need proof that it works, check out my twitter @thedanblythe. I got over 100k followers in about two days, just by simply filling out an answer. Check it out yourself at http://www.followrpro.ch.vc/

I hoped this answer helped you out!

Good luck getting followers

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply