This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why would she say this to me in a text?
11-09-2012, 08:44 PM
Why would she say this to me in a text?
I went out with a girl last night and we had a fun time. When I woke up this morning, she sent me a text saying please don't post anything on my Facebook wall about last night. We did not do anything other than kiss. I don't understand why she sent me this.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:52 PM

Maybe she's a two-timer.

Ads

She probably doesn't want anybody to know that you guys went out...

Maybe she doesn't want anyone to know that you guys kissed. That's all.

She might just be private you know. I am like that and somethings I prefer to be discrete about.

maybe she already has a boyfriend, doesnt want her friends to know, maybe doesnt want parents to find out.... has she recently broke up with anyone? if so, she might feel like shes not ready or is guilty..... ummm.... or maybe she just doesnt want to see u again.... idk

For whatever reason she doesn't want her friends to know that she went out with you. I agree that it is weird. I have had girls do similar things to me before. One time a girl who i considered to be my girlfriend asked me to not post pics of the two of us on my myspace because she didn't want her friends seeing us together. I thought that was really weird, and shows that she cares more about what her friends think than our relationship. Girls are insecure about all kinds of weird stuff and are pretty much batshit nuts.

prob cuz she has a boy friend n doesn't want him to find out..

maybe she has a boyfriend or another romantic interest. There is no way to tell for sure.

She obviously doesn't want anyone else to know. Maybe she's cheating. I say you should confront her about it. She will most likely give you a petty excuse of sorts.