This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think I still love my girlfriend?
11-09-2012, 08:46 PM
Do you think I still love my girlfriend?
We have only been together for 3 months and I love her however I was looking at her facebook friends and I find some of her single female facebook friends very attractive.

I sometimes think about them and what things would have been like if I met them instead of my girlfriend?

Has this ever happened to anybody else?? Liking your boyfriend or girlfriends facebook friends in a romantic way?

How can I make these bad feelings go away.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:54 PM

No, this never happened to me and never will.
This means you don't love her for real, cause if you do, you'd see her as the most attractive girl in the world.

Ads

This is fairly common and not dangerous AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT ACT ON IT. You might meet some of these girls and find out their personalities are no where as nice as your girlfriend's. They might have jealous boyfriends who would kick your ass. They might be gay. Maybe they would not like you AT ALL and run whenever they saw you. The point: you know nothing about them so whatever you build up in your mind is a fantasy. What is real is your girlfriend. So have your moment of lust, let it pass and move on to give your girl a kiss or take her for a coffee and have fun. Stop worrying about this and it will go away on it's own.

It's normal for that to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if you're in your teenage years. IF so, those dreaded hormones should be put to blame. Don't cheat on your girlfriend if you love her.

Ok buddy..... Tat's notin wrong in tat feel.. al r humans.... feelings may differ.. cos u can love al.. bt wen te limit of luv received, gets more than given makes te real feel n takes ur breath away.. none slips by buildings,,, tey js slip in steps..... If u feel so guilty js sy to her abt it.. if u don feel guilty bt wanna get tis out, js start tinkin abt her.. u knw seein and speaking to a particular person more than time makes u realis ur plus n minus likewise.. then decide whether u luv her or nt...............
regards SurendarSmile
reply me if u wanna say abt my way of tinkin.. i js said my personal view in tis prob buddy....
my id suren_hony87@yahoo.co.in