This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my girlfriend is way too jealous about the random girls on my facebook.should i delete my account?
11-09-2012, 08:46 PM
my girlfriend is way too jealous about the random girls on my facebook.should i delete my account?
is this normal girlfriend behaviour?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:55 PM

yes

Ads

its actually pretty typical. delete the girls, or your account

If shes acting really jealous toward you talking to other girls, then i would question whether or not shes cheating on you. Usually when girls cheat they start to act jealous and insecure about their relationship.

That;s not normal! Thats controlling behavior!!!! ur gf should have trust in you! if theres no trust then there is nothing.

a little jealousy is good...put it this way shes not going to break up w u for having friends that are girls if ur not hooking up w/ them...if u just bow down to please her wishes she'll think she can command u and think less of u

No you shouldn't delete it because of that. And yes it is normal behaviour cause girls want to think we're the only ones in your life that should matter. She just cares for you and doesn't want to lose you. Jealously, in a way, is healthy because it means someones afraid to lose you from their life.

Just say they're nothing compared to her or some cheesy line like that and she'll forget all about it.

tell her to f*ck off she isnt the only female on the planet but seriously though you should make her feel comfortable that your hers and she doesnt need to be jealous of girls on stupid facebook make her feel content.. basically bro you need to take some shots and smoke some bowls and bang her brains out for like 2 hours....... hf changing the sheets

It is actually; it means you're not paying enough attention to her. If you were, she wouldn't even notice your fb account.

If you don't care much about your Facebook I would say just delete it to stop further arguments, if you don't want to delete it then try to talk to her about it, or delete the girls off your friends list. I don't get jealous over Facebook stuff.