This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can you find comments that you had made on past Yahoo articles to see if anyone commented on your comment?
11-09-2012, 08:46 PM
How can you find comments that you had made on past Yahoo articles to see if anyone commented on your comment?
How can you find any of your past activity to see if you received a thumbs up or down on your comments made on news articles? Most of the time comments come in so fast that I can never find mine again. I can't find my comments in My Yahoo anywhere.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:55 PM

I've got the same darn question!!!! where the heck is it?

I found something .. if you go back to the article there is a "my comments" tab now. Also, you get an email with your comment. However, I still don't see somewhere where all your comments can be found in one place.

Ads

11-09-2012, 08:55 PM

Go to the page and click Settings at the top of the page.

Click on the Icon in the upper left hand corner of each categories square as that allows you to write whatever details you'd like to add to it, as well as opening the SAVE function for that category.

Once you're finished adding details, click SAVE and move on to the next category you choose to add info to, if any.

There are NO PHOTOS on this profile page except for our icon, nor ae there any Yahoo Updates. All of this information will be available to you once you click Settings on the page and begin looking into the different categories there.

You can go to Privacy and return to your Old Profile page if you do it before 12-1-11 and as far as updates are concerned those will be posted on Twitter and Facebook only.

~m~