This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need help with Instagram please?
11-09-2012, 08:48 PM
Need help with Instagram please?
So I just created a profile and I don't get how it works .. Hash tags followers and all of that .. Someone explain please lol
My username is beebaybehh

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:56 PM

Followers are people that can see the pictures you upload on their timeline. It's basically the same as twitter except with pictures. Hashtags are things you put in the description of your photo so that people can search up hashtags and your photo will be there. For example if I wanted to see a picture of a snowflake, I would search "snowflake" and all photos that have the hashtag #snowflake will appear for me to see Smile Hope this helps!

Ads

It's basically Twitter for pictures. Followers can see your pictures, hashtags help you find things you want to see pictures of.
Hope I helped Smile

Answer mine please?
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...010AAlnYFi

If you are searching to be more famous or get more followers or likes or views or everything you can give a try to order some and then the real ones will start to rise!
Not real stats make you more trustable so more people are going to like your content Smile
A lot of websites are giving these services but what i choose is
socialwarrior.net
Because they are safe and theis support is top notch Smile
Give it a try !