This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does it hurt to see my exboyfriend with a new girlfriend?
11-09-2012, 08:52 PM
Why does it hurt to see my exboyfriend with a new girlfriend?
My ex boyfriend and i were together for 7 months, which isn't long i know, but it was a very tulmutuous one. I acknowledge that it didn't work out, but he broke up with me in January. Now i see facebook pictures of him and his new girlfriend, who is extremely pretty, on facebook, and i feel a pang in my stomach. I thought I was over him, and i have been involved with people since him. Could any of you help me? I honestly thought i was over him!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:00 PM

you're not over him. and you're jealous of his new girlfriend. And it pains you to see that he's moved on. And haha, you're probably thinking, why does that lucky b*tch get him?

Ads

You maybe still in love with him. Find some one else

Because you seriously need to get over him and move on and forward you can't move on into the future until you get rid of the past.

those songs on the radio say it best but a part of you is always gona be with him and vice versa. honestly you are over him but you just haven't had enough time yet. I bet if he saw you with someone he'd feel the same. I'm over my ex but evertime I see her I'm very protective and get jealous. I hate it but that's a part of me she has and I gave up the right to be anything more than a friend. it get easier though... I promise

I know how you feel. I was in a relationship for about two years and my ex recently got a girlfriend. I thought I was over him too, but finding out over facebook and seeing all that just brought all kinds of feelings back. As hard as it is, delete him on facebook, or even block him. Remember, outta sight outta mind. There's plenty of other fish in the sea! Stay strong!

your a jealous b*tch maybe?

It's only normal to still feel a pang though you've moved on when you cared a great deal about a person and then lose them, plus the amount of time since your breakup is too short for you to have no feelings regarding him.