This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
poll how much do you value your privacy?
11-09-2012, 08:52 PM
poll how much do you value your privacy?
do you do the face book thing or other sites like that or do you twitter i don't do any of those things because i value my privacy i miss the days when you could let your machine answer your phone now with the cells it is next to impossible to screen your calls how do you feel about sharing you whole life with the world what are your thoughts on this

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:01 PM

I don't have Facebook or Twitter either. This is the only place where I add my 2 cents or ask a question.

Ads

my privacy is very important to me
i do not do face book

I value my privacy a lot. People who make ignorant assumptions about somebody else on here, just because they have no life, shouldn't assume their qualities onto others. I just read what seemed to be a "disguised" message for me in a question, so I've now banned that person and I will NEVER answer one of their questions again ever.

I don't have facebook or twitter.
Both websites are for people with no social life or friends. Of course lots of people have friends they know in real life on there.
SO WHY DON'T THEY JUST TALK TO THEM IN REAL LIFE?
Because people are lazy.
Smile
(This is my only social website. I don't really consider it chatting though... since you cant have a full conversation...)

I keep my private matters off Facebook but I do have a page there, you can set your control to private. So no CREEPS or PARANOID people get on there but you do not have to worry about that if you set your controls to private Debby.

This is the only social forum site that I belong to & feel comfortable with.
I'm not really an extrovert, so twitter & FB are out for me.
I't's taken me almost a year to get this far with Y!A.
Remember telephones with rotary dials, Deb?

I keep to myself for the most part interacting with personal things only with those I chose to. I like my privacy. I love having caller id on my phones, if I don't want to answer I don't.

very much. and i don't have a blog.

I do have a bit of a public life as it is ....but I value my privacy intensely. I try to be careful what I say and do..and I don't do Facebook, Twitter or MySpace things...