This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook: Delete Comments and Pictures?
11-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Facebook: Delete Comments and Pictures?
Please help! My friend posted some comments and pictures on my wall that I absolutely did NOT want there Sad Is there ANY way to delete what she left there? Will she be able to tell I deleted it? IS there any way to check every single pic she also tagged me in? Will she be able to tell I untagged them?

Thank you so much in advance Smile
LOL yay! So facebook won't be snitching on me if I untag or delete her comments! Wow that is awesome news! I was scared she would get a notification or something bad like that :/
LOL yay! So facebook won't be snitching on me if I untag or delete her comments! Wow that is awesome news! I was scared she would get a notification or something bad like that :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:01 PM

If it's on a PC, click the top/right/corner "X", and if it's on a cellphone, slide your thumb from left to right.

Ads

Click the little X to the right of said pic or comment, directly to the right of it. Yes, if she looks she will see that they are no longer there. If you want to remove your name from a pic that you're tagged in, there should be a Remove Tag link. Yes, she will notice your name is gone and it no longer shows up in your Photos of You album.

If you want to delete other images or comment by that friend, you have to find them manually and delete them. Yes, if she notice, she'll know you deleted them. to find the images of her you were tagged in, you have to do that manually. you can find those images both from your images(in your profile) and her images(in her profile). If you un-tagg yourself from those images, she'll know. She will not get any notification for this. But she remembers all the friends she tagged in and then checks in latter, may be she'll notice our name is missing.