This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what does it mean when your ex-boyfriend keeps likeing all my facebook statuses?
11-09-2012, 08:53 PM
what does it mean when your ex-boyfriend keeps likeing all my facebook statuses?
2 weeks ago my ex-bf didn't knowledge my existence. one day i liked his facebook status because i thought it was funny. and now he likes everything i put on facebook. any photo and status. and i don't understand why? is he trying to make me miss him? is he trying to piss me off? or does he miss me? if he misses me why doesn't he just talk to me? btw i miss him alot and i do want him back. and he was the one who broke up with me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:01 PM

That means he wants to be your good friend.

Ads

um so? just because your ex likes all your statuses doesnt mean mean he misses you..( we dont know for sure). he's just being friendly.

Hecould feel sorry if he dumped u and if u dumped him he probs still has feelings for u but the best thing to do is ask him

I think he's probably just trying to patch things up and let you know he's still cool with you. I don't know if he wants to get back with you, but he is definitely trying to be your friend. But friendship is always a good start right?

Sounds like he took it as you still liked him and this is his shy way of hinting he still likes you

There could be a chance that he's missing you, but I don't want to tell you that he definitely does, because I don't know the guy. He could just want to be friends. He's letting you know that he doesn't want any tension between the two of you currently. Just try to be open and honest with him about it and ask him what it is that went wrong between the two of you. Communication is very important. The both of you shouldn't be having to guess what is going on in the others' head. But try not to stress about it too much. You're still too young to have to worry about relationships so soon! Just enjoy being independent and set goals for yourself! Don't worry about boys, dear. =] Hope I at least helped a little.