This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I bloack people looking at photos of me on facebook?
11-09-2012, 08:53 PM
How do I bloack people looking at photos of me on facebook?
My sister keeps tagging me in family photos and some of them are embarrassing can i block people looking at photos of me in know you can untag but once 2 people saw one of the photos before i untagged it and it was a very bad photo

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:02 PM

Nope. You can delete your account. That's about it. Try de-friending your sister. Then she might not be able to tag you.

Ads

In the privacy settings you can make it so only you can see your tagged photos from your facebook. People will still see it on hers but not yours.

you could also "un-tag" yourself from pictures. but like Evan said, if the ppl are also friends with your sister, they will be able to see the pics (although your name still wouldn't show up in them)

go on settings and at least then you can stop people from viewing them off your profile. other than that the most you can do it have a go at your sister for posting them in the first place x