This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How big is a shlong i looked it up and it means a penis that has big length and girth?
11-09-2012, 08:54 PM
How big is a shlong i looked it up and it means a penis that has big length and girth?
But how big is it? A girl on my facebook said she always tries to set men up but when she needs a shlong no one has it. I would ask her but how big she is looking for I don't want to come off creepy.
are you sure it means nothing i looked it up on urban dictionary and the meanings are that is is big... it also has "long" in it's name

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:03 PM

It's a generic speculation. There's nothing specific about it.

Ads

10 inches Smile

hi the word shlong is just another name for a penis, it has no definition of how long or big it is.
it is just another name for the male penis.

Dr+ is correct. It is a slang term for penis and there is no actual length associated with the term. It does imply "long" but the definition of "long" is relative and varies based on what it is compared to.

Here is the facts. The vaginal cavity, when relaxed and not sexually excited has an average depth of 2.5 inches from entrance to cervix. When sexually excited the cervix withdraws a bit to roughly 3.5 to 4.0 inches.

The average male penis is roughly 5.0 to 5.5 inches, thus it is more than long enough to push against the cervix and further elongate the vaginal cavity.

This means that when the male orgasms the sperm is released at the cervix where it will enter the uterus and travel up the fallopian tubes to fertilize the egg.

Keep in mind that the longer the penis, and the more inconsiderate the lover, the further the cervix is pushed up. This can result in the woman having stomach pains and nausea after sex. So those that claim a 6 inch or larger should be more considerate of their lover.

So as for the girl asking for a "schlong" (referring to a long penis), she is young enough and lacks the sexual experience to understand that the longer the penis the more likely she will feel sick after sexual intercourse.