This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it okay to be 12 to make a Facebook account?
11-09-2012, 08:57 PM
Is it okay to be 12 to make a Facebook account?
i know you have to be 13 on facebook technically but most people i know have one at 12 so I want your opinion do you think its okay for me to get one now? im 12 and my birthday is in June?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:05 PM

Yeah i was 11 when I made mine (: and theres thousands of underaged anyway and in a year you can just say your 13

Ads

facebook was meant for college students to connect with other college students. They expanded it to high school students, if you're not in high school yet i don't think you should have one because really it isn't meant for you. Its just like how myspace was meant for people over 18 so kids would just put that they were over 18, it's annoying to be completely honest with you.

course my little brother has it hes 8 just dont go telling people your adress theyll probably be pedos anyway im 13 iv had it ages before it became popular

Yeah, I was 12 when I made mine. All my friends did too. I was actually the last of my friends to get facebook. Hope I helped a bit!