This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A thought about the WWE Polls & also this 100 millionth fan or whatever it was & Cole's mistake (twice)?
11-09-2012, 08:57 PM
A thought about the WWE Polls & also this 100 millionth fan or whatever it was & Cole's mistake (twice)?
Where did that guy get picked from, I mean 100 millionth fan of what, that could have been a twitter follower or a facebook like etc.. how in the world can they combine all these things & pick out the exact one millionth fan, it's near impossible so not sure how that worked?

Also, same with the polls, specially when it comes to tweets they don't even have chance to count them all with the hashtags, let alone split into a percentage, I'm not sure it would be possible to count all hastags either, can you imagine lol

And last but not least, how many of you noticed Cole called Sin Cara 'Mysterio' twice in the opening match lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:06 PM

i think they judge on whats trending higher. ya cole can botch too. (not just cara)

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:06 PM

There probably is a guy backstage who has all of the stats and figures of people who have joined a fan nation of WWE on YouTube, Tout, Facebook and Twitter. Now that is a job to do - counting people joining an official WWE account on any website

The same guy counts the Twitter hashtags as well and converts them into percentages

I actually didn't notice at first...... but Cole needs his eyes checked just a little bit more