This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are the best sites to advertise a new small business on?
11-09-2012, 08:59 PM
What are the best sites to advertise a new small business on?
Me and my boyfriend have recently started breeding and selling tropical fish and live plants all the stock is up together and running. We have advertised on facebook and trade it and many sites a like but don't seem to be making any progress any suggestions?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:07 PM

Not on yahoo answers!
I saw your answer in one of the questions. What you did is against community guidelines. This is a questions and answers site, not a fourm to display your fish store, or business. i.e. the community guidelines. If you know what's wrong with a fish, or you have an answer, you are welcome to post here and have your site o e-commerce business as a reference, but you can't advertise to all questions, it makes things harder for everyone else who is trying to help answer someone's question.

I suggest going on to craigslist, or going onto some fish keeping site and buying advertising space there. Also, you can get space on blogger for advertising (not free) and you can set up a blog free!

Please remove your answer though, otherwise, someone will for you.

Ads

Participate in fish lovers forums making useful contributions, with a link in post footers and for your profile home page.

I would thing selling live products on the internet would be difficult, local classified ad sites might be good. Can you supply local fish retailers.

you should advertise your business on local classifieds
there are innumberable number of local classifieds like craigslist or olx or locanto etc
Place your business ad there and your sure to get enquiries for your product

Here are some effective ways to promote your business:

There is a social network for every niche, so join in one and start networking

1. Forums related to your website

2. Post cards on windshields

3. Leave biz cards in library books

4. Add your product to review sites

These are some effective ways to uplift your small business. If you need any more SEO assistance to increase your website ranking, you can make use of.. http://thinkbigseo.com/

I have an email database of 970 million email ids.
this email database consist active users of Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, AOL, yahoo, Msn, hotmail. these email ids are well organized according to categories(business, corporates etc).
separate email databases of users from USA, UK, S.Africa, India, Australia, Greece, Ohio, Hongkong , bulk email senders etc,you can use it for marketing your business.

if interested please mail me at : seo_rahul@hotmail.com