This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are there so many black people on Twitter?
09-30-2012, 07:52 AM
Why are there so many black people on Twitter?
I have no problem with it, I just want to understand where it comes from. How is it that all day there are hashtag trending topics like #Ghettoremedies and #youaintsexy ? Is there a popular blog that starts these trending topics or are they truly organic, and then viral?
If you don't use twitter, and are not black, I don't care what you have to say about this question, that being said, I HAVE done a statistical analysis of the Trending Topics on Twitter, and well, there's a whole bunch of black people commenting using Twitter. Far greater than the percentage of population. About double the national average (based on profile pics and sometimes on user name). I want to know the underlying reason for this.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 08:00 AM

huh? wtf? its mostly teens on that website not just black people

Ads

Twitter is stupid.. why even go on the site?

thats strange, does it really matter that much to you? get a life immediately pleeez

i don't know why anybody loves that site.

i dont know why anyone is on twitter, first myspace, then facebook, then twitter, then something else it is so stupid every 5 years something comes out and goes away. facebook is the best though simple not over the top and to the point, they need to stop the add on shyt though

IDK, wouldnt lose sleep over it

Black people this, black people that. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?! Everyone is on twitter! Get a life!

first that is so racist but i forgive you cuz there is a lot of ur ignorant breed out there also. Second ALL RACES USE TWITTER I REPEAT ALL RACES USE TWITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Third i thank you for wasting 2 minutes of my life I am never gonna get back!!!!

its mainly a lot of teens