This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do some guys still keep photos of their ex girlfriends in their wallet, or on their myspace pages?
11-09-2012, 09:04 PM
Why do some guys still keep photos of their ex girlfriends in their wallet, or on their myspace pages?
i've seen this a few times. like the photos of them and their girlfriend. there girlfriend is usually like a hot girl, with a great body and physique, and maybe that's why they want to keep the photos, but why do so on facebook, myspace, or in your wallet. especially if your trying to date a new girl.
LOL. wow. at the first response.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:12 PM

Well I don't keep pics in my wallet, except one of my dog. But I have a few pictures of only my attractive ex-girl friends or one night stands. It's like how when a hunter kills something and rips its head off and puts it on top of his fire place. When a guy bangs a hot chick its good for his reputation and a picture of the both of them together is his proof of the successful kill to impress his other mates.

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:12 PM

well it's all just a little nostalgia, we just want to still keep a little piece of memory of you all