This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do I do if my boyfriend keeps calling other girls pretty or beautiful?
11-09-2012, 09:05 PM
What do I do if my boyfriend keeps calling other girls pretty or beautiful?
On facebook I wasn't being a stalker or anything I just saw that my boyfriend had commented on 5 different pictures of the same girl. Every single one sounded extremely flirtatious. An example of them was "you have very beautiful eyes Smile" and "you are a beautiful girl." Seriously, that's what he wrote. What should I do about this? Am I overreacting? It's just that he does this a lot but never this much...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:13 PM

dump him.

Ads

i would be mad too. he could be interested in her or he could just
be a flirtatious person you just have to know if you can handle that
and if you cant just leave him

You should talk to him about it. Communication is key to a great relationship.... but I have a feeling that he's a flirt, and is always going to be a flirt. I had a boyfriend like that once, and it's not good for the relationship. It made me into a very jealous person. It took me a while after dating my current boyfriend and of actually being treated like a woman is suppose to be treated to stop being that jealous person, and that's when I realized that somebody who "really" loves you wouldn't be doing you that way.
but I suggest you talk to him first.

I don't know what kind of relationship you have with your boyfriend but, if you guys trust and are honest with each other, talk to him about it. It will help your relationship grow.
Plus, I don't think this is serious enough to break up with him.
If you don't have that much of an honest relationship then do the same thing, if he gets jealous, hopefully he will talk to you about it.
I recommend the first method.

answer mine?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...734AA0Cf9A

Poke him in the eyes.